Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Time Movie Nit-Twitter

Nit-twitter. Did I just add a new word to the internet lexicon? Google search in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... (darn: no such luck)

Anyway, I've been lucky enough to find a wifi signal on just about every shoot as work on "Amanda" progresses. Since I tend to have a lot of down time, I'm trying to twitter and update my facebook status frequently with stories from the set. Don't get left behind!

         


* We're going to be in the same location for the next week. Hopefully I'll be able to find a signal or this will all be for naught.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Since I hate twitter I'm just going to wait to talk to you and find out how stuff goes. Why does everything have to be so impersonal these days? Back in my day we used to talk to our friends instead of assuming they read a blog/facebook/twitter to get updates about someone's life. I remember we'd hang out by the water cooler and discuss the different color onions hanging from our belts.

SuiginChou said...

Cynical: Less twittering, more intermingling. You're not going to make Hollywood connections hiding in a trailer and telling set stories to your friends. That can wait for later, right? If the stories are really quite good, then you're not going to forget them for years, meaning you've got ample time to share them with your pals.

Positive: "Amanda"? O_o Is that all the movie's called?