Monday, September 29, 2008

Hodgepodge

I've begun work on photographing and uploading several of my art pieces onto my online portfolio. In the mean time, I'd like to direct your attention to one of my favorites, Hodgepodge, which I've posted below.



There are many, many images in this piece, some of them meaningful, some of them meaningless, some stand out and some are hidden. Follow this link to have three hidden and significant images revealed.

We like to play "eye spy" with this drawing. I'll throw out a few suggestions and you can let me know if you managed to find them: an umbrella, Charles Darwin, a frog, and two drumsticks.

3 comments:

Genesis8 said...

cool post. I really like this picture.

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

That was fun~ It took me awhile to find the frog, but I did...finally.

Cheers~

Annie

A Nice Place In The Sun

fulleju said...

That is very stylish, cool, and urban looking, yet fun, youthful and campy. The framing is tasteful. If I saw that for sale at an art gallery, I'd snatch it up.