Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Allergy Season Relief


I'm not sure if I should be showing my ugly mug over there too much, so just in case wandering eyes make it over to this blog, I'd like to direct seasonal allergy sufferers to my miracle drug: Claritin Reditabs.

What's nice about this over-the-counter "tab" is that it dissolves on the tongue so that people like me, who can't swallow pills, don't have to worry about ingestion.

Apparently, nose bleeds are a somewhat common side effect associated with Claritin tablets. I'm not sure if the same is true of the Reditabs. I haven't had an issue yet, but like most drugs, I try to use them very sparingly. Typically, I take Claritin during the height of allergy season once every 3 or 4 days. Relief is fast and I have yet to notice any side effect.

When I was younger, I used to suffer terribly from seasonal allergies. I rarely got a full night of sleep and the 3 or 4 prescribed nasal sprays offered little relief. Hoo-boy, I had almost forgotten about all those terrible times. I have to give a thumbs up to Claritin.




0 comments: