Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Fuller Weightloss Program



If you had asked me a month ago about how much I weighed, I would have replied, "Oh I don't know, probably 145 maybe 150 pounds." So imagine my surprise when I eventually made it to a scale and weighed in at 160lbs.

I've since resumed my diet and exercise routine from the summer after Senior year of high school (although, admittedly, with a little less fervor) Thanks in part to my father's genetics, and some good old fashioned will power, I can get by pretty comfortably with one full meal a day. (pro tip: a small bowl of cereal, a granola bar, a bottle of water or a can of soda can help kill hunger pains)

I also jog daily, once around the neighborhood, and then sometimes finish with a long walk down the nature trail. The first few jogs in my routine were pretty easy, but the trick is to go a little further every time. And even though I hear you're not supposed to exercise before bed, I manage 200 crunches before I go to sleep. (During the summer of '03 I also added 100 sit-ups)

In two and a half weeks, I've managed to drop about 4 or 5 pounds. It's probably not the healthiest way to go about losing weight, but for me, it's fairly quick and easy. As an added bonus, it makes me a little more tired, so I go to sleep around 12 or 1am, as opposed to 3 or 4amm, and wake up at 9 or 10am.

Win!


2 comments:

SuiginChou said...

XFD @ the woman on the far right. Morbidly obese though she remains, she's definitely "the runt of the bunch" and so reminds me of the old Garfield diet tip, "If you're fat, one way to 'lose weight' is to make friends with people even fatter than you."

Anonymous said...

more than ever, i feel so sexy after seeing those women! LOLS!