Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Wisdom Teeth are Out!



And I'm floating on liquid pain killers! Actually, they make me sleepy.

So far, aside from bleeding all day and occasional shocks of pain, the whole affair has been a breeze (knock on wood). I've got my fingers crossed that no complications will develop.

Sedation was great. One moment I'm nervous as all hell, the next moment I'm being wheeled out to the car, teeth removed. There is magic in this world. True and unadulterated magic.

We call it science.


2 comments:

SuiginChou said...

Hope you feel fully recovered soon!

Fred Collinsworth said...

Awesome! When I had my wisdom tooth removed, I felt like I was flying and floating after the procedure. It was the effect of the laughing gas. Things turned out better than I expected because I didn't feel any pain at all!

Fred Collinsworth