Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Featured Doodle - Bob-bomb Comic


I drew this cute little Bob-bomb comic on the back of a psychology worksheet way back in high school.

Photobucket

Come to think of it, I did a lot of doodling in my psyche classes, both in high school and college. My teachers always seemed less than intelligent and the workload was generally a breeze (though admittedly, I never took any advanced courses). Still, I wonder if my experiences say something about the less-than-complete, speculative nature of psychology as a whole.

Anyway, I love Bob-bomb.

Photobucket

1 comments:

SuiginChou said...

Isn't it Bob-omb? ^^; [/nerd]

The comic was adorable and very well doodled! If Penny Arcade, VG Cats, Kotaku, etc. ever have any amateur comic contests, you should consider submitting something.